I’ve rounded up my “must have” items that are perfect gifts
for toddlers this holiday season.
- Finger Paint – Non-toxic paint is excellent for those toddler hands who just can’t wait to get crafty!
- Bibs – You can never have too many bibs at this age! I love all of the bibs from the Iris Rose Co shop on Etsy. The fabric is so soft, and she has lots of fun prints.
- EZPZ Placemat – This placemat was a game changer for us. It suctions to the table, so it will never end up on the floor. It’s easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and just fun!
- Robeez Indoor Slippers – These are great when socks are too slippery, but it’s too cold to be barefoot. My son wears them at daycare, around the house, at baby gym, basically anywhere he’s not wearing shoes.
- Pip Squigz Toys – These toys are amazing! It’s a pack of 3 rattles that suctions to the table. They’re silicone so they’re safe for chewing. Fat Brain Toys for the win!
- Basketball Hoop from Little Tikes – This basketball hoop has quickly become my son’s favorite toy. The hoop can be extended, so it grows with your toddler. My husband is equally obsessed with this toy.
- SOCKS – Socks constantly go missing around my house. These socks from Gap are great quality and have some fun styles for boys and girls.
- Magnet Letters – These are the perfect toddler distraction for when you’re busy in the kitchen. Toddler can hang out with you and play with the magnets on the fridge.
- Airplane Ride On – These are a huge hit at our daycare! The kids push it around or sit on it and scoot. Santa knows this is at the top of our list!
- Personalized books – We love all books, especially this book that spells out your child’s name. There’s an extra level of learning with these!
- Munchkin 360 Cup – These cups are incredible! Munchkin makes them with and without handles. The 2 major winners for me are that it teaches toddlers how to drink from a normal cup and that it’s so easy to take apart and clean.
- Activity Gym from Little Tikes – I can’t imagine life without this gym! My son plays all over it when I need to cook dinner, check emails… so basically anytime I’m doing something other than playing with my son. You can find it on Amazon or at Toys R Us.