I’m so excited to announce that I’m partnering up with one of my favorite Etsy shops, IrisRoseCo! Even more exciting –- you get 15% off by using the code SWEETTEA at checkout!
The owner, Stefanie, had her baby boy around the same time I did, and her baby items are fantastic. As a mom, she knows what works and what doesn’t!
I first bought this black and white StarWars bib for my baby, but more for my husband, who’s a big Star Wars fan. He was definitely thrilled when we opened the package.
I loved our first bib so much that I just had to order more!
Here’s why the IrisRoseCo bibs are fantastic:
- The size. They’re big enough to use during meal time, but not too big. Those super cute but tiny teething bibs just don’t cut it when food’s flying (baby led weaning problems.)
- The fabric is thick enough so that baby stays dry if there’s a little liquid spillage.
- They all have snaps or intense Velcro. My feisty baby can pull off most bibs. These hold up!
- The patterns are really adorable! She has a great selection of fun prints and colors.
- Did I mention that she’s a mom? I’m pretty sure she tests out most of her products on that cute baby of hers!
Go visit her shop on Etsy now and use code SWEETTEA at checkout to get 15% off!
Let me know what you buy in the comments!